Please read through our Covid-19 visitation protocols below, to be safe and ready to visit with your loved ones. We are required to follow all procedures in place per New York State Department of Health regulations.
1. All visitors require a scheduled appointment, if you do not have an appointment, please call the case management team to schedule one.
2. Please do not come in, for your scheduled appointment, if you are feeling unwell or have a known exposure to someone who tested positive for covid-19. Kindly Reach out to our case management team for further instructions and rescheduling.
3. Visiting hours are between: 10:00AM to 7:00PM with a scheduled appointment time
4. Visiting appointments are made from to Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM to reserve a time slot.
5. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival
6. All visitors must wear a face masks at all times
7. All visitors must be screened at the front desk for a temperature check and questionnaire prior to visiting with any Residents
8. Visitors must be 18 years or older, or be accompanied by someone 18 years or older
9. Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others at all times
10. Any visitors that don’t comply with facility procedures will unfortunately be prohibited from visiting during the duration of covid-19 state declared public health emergency.
11. Thank you for coming, stay healthy and safe!
CDC Online Newsroom
- Autism Prevalence Higher, According to Data from 11 ADDM Communities March 22, 2023
- TB is Still Here – New CDC Data Show U.S. Cases Increased Again in 2022 March 22, 2023
- CDC Acquires 465-Acre Site in Mace, West Virginia for Research Facility March 21, 2023
- Increasing Threat of Spread of Antimicrobial-resistant Fungus in Healthcare Facilities March 20, 2023
- U.S.-Led Global Effort Dramatically Increases Number of People Receiving Lifesaving HIV Treatment in Less than Two Decades March 14, 2023
- CDC and ATSDR Staff Begin Next Steps in ACE Investigation in East Palestine, Ohio March 13, 2023
- FDA and CDC Response to the Florida Surgeon General March 13, 2023
- CDC Statement on President’s Fiscal Year 2024 Budget March 9, 2023
- New Funding Opportunities for States, Cities, and Territories to Strengthen Overdose Surveillance and Prevention Efforts March 8, 2023
- Transcript: YRBS Telebriefing February 13, 2023