Please read through our Covid-19 visitation protocols below, to be safe and ready to visit with your loved ones. We are required to follow all procedures in place per New York State Department of Health regulations.
1. All visitors require a scheduled appointment, if you do not have an appointment, please call the case management team to schedule one.
2. Please do not come in, for your scheduled appointment, if you are feeling unwell or have a known exposure to someone who tested positive for covid-19. Kindly Reach out to our case management team for further instructions and rescheduling.
3. Visiting hours are between: 10:00AM to 7:00PM with a scheduled appointment time
4. Visiting appointments are made from to Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM to reserve a time slot.
5. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival
6. All visitors must wear a face masks at all times
7. All visitors must be screened at the front desk for a temperature check and questionnaire prior to visiting with any Residents
8. Visitors must be 18 years or older, or be accompanied by someone 18 years or older
9. Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others at all times
10. Any visitors that don’t comply with facility procedures will unfortunately be prohibited from visiting during the duration of covid-19 state declared public health emergency.
11. Thank you for coming, stay healthy and safe!
- CDC Investigation Notice: CDC Investigates New Listeria Outbreak July 1, 2022
- CDC Director Adopts Preference for Specific Flu Vaccines for Seniors June 30, 2022
- CDC Activates Emergency Operations Center for Monkeypox Response June 28, 2022
- CDC Recommends Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for Children and Adolescents June 24, 2022
- HIV Testing Dropped Sharply Among Key Groups During First Year of COVID-19 Pandemic June 23, 2022
- CDC Assists with Meningococcal Disease Outbreak Investigation in Florida June 22, 2022
- CDC Recommends COVID-19 Vaccines for Young Children June 18, 2022
- CDC Rescinds Order Requiring Negative Pre-Departure COVID-19 Test Prior to Flight to the US June 10, 2022
- CDC Media Alert: Backyard poultry contact linked to more than 200 <em>Salmonella</em> illnesses in 2022 June 10, 2022
- CDC Monkeypox Response: Transmission June 9, 2022