Please read through our Covid-19 visitation protocols below, to be safe and ready to visit with your loved ones. We are required to follow all procedures in place per New York State Department of Health regulations.
1. All visitors require a scheduled appointment, if you do not have an appointment, please call the case management team to schedule one.
2. Please do not come in, for your scheduled appointment, if you are feeling unwell or have a known exposure to someone who tested positive for covid-19. Kindly Reach out to our case management team for further instructions and rescheduling.
3. Visiting hours are between: 10:00AM to 7:00PM with a scheduled appointment time
4. Visiting appointments are made from to Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM to reserve a time slot.
5. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival
6. All visitors must wear a face masks at all times
7. All visitors must be screened at the front desk for a temperature check and questionnaire prior to visiting with any Residents
8. Visitors must be 18 years or older, or be accompanied by someone 18 years or older
9. Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others at all times
10. Any visitors that don’t comply with facility procedures will unfortunately be prohibited from visiting during the duration of covid-19 state declared public health emergency.
11. Thank you for coming, stay healthy and safe!
- Ebola Outbreak in Guinea Declared Over June 19, 2021
- CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated People June 7, 2021
- Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH June 4, 2021
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on 40 years since CDC published its first report on HIV in the United States June 3, 2021
- CDC Investigation Notice: Outbreak of Salmonella June 2, 2021
- CDC Virtual Event: Commemorating 70 Years of CDC Disease Detectives on the Front Lines of Public Health June 2, 2021
- CDC Statement on President’s Fiscal Year 2022 Budget May 28, 2021
- CDC Investigating New Outbreaks of Salmonella Infections Linked to Backyard Poultry May 20, 2021
- Largest CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Study in Health Workers Shows mRNA Vaccines 94% Effective May 14, 2021
- CDC Director Statement on Pfizer’s Use of COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents Age 12 and Older May 12, 2021