Please read through our Covid-19 visitation protocols below, to be safe and ready to visit with your loved ones. We are required to follow all procedures in place per New York State Department of Health regulations.
1. All visitors require a scheduled appointment, if you do not have an appointment, please call the case management team to schedule one.
2. Please do not come in, for your scheduled appointment, if you are feeling unwell or have a known exposure to someone who tested positive for covid-19. Kindly Reach out to our case management team for further instructions and rescheduling.
3. Visiting hours are between: 10:00AM to 7:00PM with a scheduled appointment time
4. Visiting appointments are made from to Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM to reserve a time slot.
5. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival
6. All visitors must wear a face masks at all times
7. All visitors must be screened at the front desk for a temperature check and questionnaire prior to visiting with any Residents
8. Visitors must be 18 years or older, or be accompanied by someone 18 years or older
9. Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others at all times
10. Any visitors that don’t comply with facility procedures will unfortunately be prohibited from visiting during the duration of covid-19 state declared public health emergency.
11. Thank you for coming, stay healthy and safe!
- CDC to Invest $2.1 Billion to Protect Patients and Healthcare Workers from COVID-19 and Future Infectious Diseases September 17, 2021
- Number of States with High Obesity Prevalence Rises to Sixteen September 15, 2021
- AmeriCorps and CDC Launch Public Health AmeriCorps, Seek Proposals to Build a New Generation of Public Health Leaders September 8, 2021
- CDC Announces More Than $300 Million in Funding to Support Community Health Workers September 3, 2021
- CDC launches COVID-19 resources for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities August 31, 2021
- CDC Statement Following ACIP Pfizer-BioNTech Vote August 30, 2021
- CDC Investigation Update: CDC identifies source in Salmonella outbreak linked to Italian-style meats August 26, 2021
- Vice President Kamala Harris Opens New CDC Southeast Asia Regional Office in Vietnam August 25, 2021
- New Research Uncovers Concerning Increases in Youth Living with Diabetes in the U.S. August 24, 2021
- CDC Investigation Notice Regarding Two Multistate Outbreaks of <em>Salmonella</em> Infections August 24, 2021