Please read through our Covid-19 visitation protocols below, to be safe and ready to visit with your loved ones. We are required to follow all procedures in place per New York State Department of Health regulations.
1. All visitors require a scheduled appointment, if you do not have an appointment, please call the case management team to schedule one.
2. Please do not come in, for your scheduled appointment, if you are feeling unwell or have a known exposure to someone who tested positive for covid-19. Kindly Reach out to our case management team for further instructions and rescheduling.
3. Visiting hours are between: 10:00AM to 7:00PM with a scheduled appointment time
4. Visiting appointments are made from to Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM to reserve a time slot.
5. All visitors must use hand sanitizer upon arrival
6. All visitors must wear a face masks at all times
7. All visitors must be screened at the front desk for a temperature check and questionnaire prior to visiting with any Residents
8. Visitors must be 18 years or older, or be accompanied by someone 18 years or older
9. Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others at all times
10. Any visitors that don’t comply with facility procedures will unfortunately be prohibited from visiting during the duration of covid-19 state declared public health emergency.
11. Thank you for coming, stay healthy and safe!
- Allyson Felix, track and field star, joins Hear Her campaign to raise awareness about maternal mortality March 3, 2021
- CDC to Require Airlines to Collect Contact Information from Passengers from DRC and Guinea March 2, 2021
- CDC’s Tips From Former Smokers® Campaign Returns With New Ads March 1, 2021
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on Signing the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ Recommendation to Use Janssen’s COVID-19 Vaccine in People 18 and Older February 28, 2021
- CDC has updated its food safety alert for a <em>Listeria</em> outbreak linked to queso fresco made by El Abuelito Cheese Inc. February 27, 2021
- USG to Initiate Public Health Measures to Respond to Ebola in Guinea and DRC February 26, 2021
- Listeria Outbreak Update CDC warns to avoid all Cheese Sold Under the Brand Name El Abuelito February 24, 2021
- CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING: National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine February 24, 2021
- CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING: National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine February 19, 2021
- CDC Offers Winter Safety Tips February 17, 2021